Safety, comfort and discretion are assured.
Cancelled within 48hrs - 50% will be charged.
Cancelled within 24hrs – 100% will be charged. No refund will be given.
NO - SHOW POLICY
The full fare plus any additional charges will be accessed to the client’s credit card if the client does not show up at the pre-arranged pick-up date and location. If you cannot find your chauffeur, call us. Leaving without calling will be considered a No-Show, and you will be charged the full fare. No exceptions.
Spectrum Executive Cars, makes every effort to follow the client’s schedule. We are not responsible for client’s flights that are diverted, delayed, missed, cancelled, or any other incident which results in a No-Show. If you (the client) find yourself in these circumstances, please email or call us immediately as soon as you find out, so that we can re-schedule or charge for the wait time, parking, etc. If you do not inform us under these circumstances, again your card will be charged the full amount.
1. Client hereby affirms pick-up date, time, number of passengers and billing information are correctly stated.
2. Clients should refrain from making a reservation with the driver at all times. All reservations should be made on-line or calling us. Reservations made with drivers are not legally binding and we are not responsible or liable for anything in the event of any issues arising from that.
3. Spectrum Executive Cars is not liable for any damages caused by unforeseen severe weather conditions or traffic, perils of navigation, accidents or unexpected car breakdowns, and other factors/events beyond the control of the company. In the event of a vehicle breakdown we will make every effort to provide a replacement vehicle in a timely manner. If a customer refuses a replacement vehicle, no refund is due. In emergency situations, the company may sub-contract the client’s reservation to another car service company nearby to ensure that the customer is not late to his/her destination. In very severe weather conditions like heavy snow storms/icy conditions whereby the company’s vehicle(s) can’t get to the client, a full refund will be made to the client’s credit card, or trip can be re-scheduled at customer’s request.
4. Spectrum Executive Cars is not liable for any personal property of the client or his/her guests which are damaged or misplaced in our vehicles. We are not responsible for safeguarding client’s belongings. All customers are advised not to leave any personal items in the vehicles when alighting.
5. There will be no smoking, use of narcotics or controlled substances in our vehicles. No exceptions. Our chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip, without refund if client(s) and or guests violates company rules and regulations, and therefore putting our vehicle or chauffeur at risk.
6. Any damages incurred in our vehicles by the client or guest will be fully charged to the client’s credit card on file or any other appropriate methods of payment necessary.
7. Driver tips/gratuities are at the discretion of the client.
Spectrum Executive Cars are committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not transfer any information outside the European Economic Area. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We only collect information about you to process your quote or booking requests. The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address , phone number , e-mail address , credit/debit card details. We do not store your credit/debit card information once your booking has been processed. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent and you can be sure that under NO Circumstances will we divulge your information to any third party. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or amend them promptly. If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy, please contact us.